Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birmingham Rock City

Man, has this been one SWEET week in Live Music News!!! First, I guess I should clarify my post from last week.

I like Music Blogs. I like reading original thought/content and hearing about new music that's coming out. I don't like reading "breaking news" about Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams getting engaged over . . . and over . . . and over . . . There's nothing fresh or insightful . . . and it will get picked up by
FoxNews or CNN a few hours later anyway.

But yeah, this has been an exciting week for Music Lovers here in Birmingham. In only the first three days of this week,
WILCO, TV ON THE RADIO, and the AVETT BROTHERS have all announced dates in BIRMINGHAM!!! Hellz yeah!!!!

Please tell me tomorrow T-Pain (with
Lonely Island??) is coming back to Workplay!!! (fingers crossed)

No comments: