Monday, March 1, 2010

I sell Biscuits and Gravy all over the Southland

I was so jacked when my high school’s 10 Year Reunion STD (save-the-date) post card came in the mail last week!!! Seriously, it’s gonna be awesome!!!

This past weekend, our dear friends Jonathan, Heather & Jackson (with Cohen in the oven) came to visit us (actually the baby) and we had a great time (and ate a lot of great food)!! As you can see, Harden also shares my excitement for the upcoming Reunion.

BTW, how sweet was John Cusack’s “come-back” in the late 90’s?? High Fidelity and Grosse Pointe Blank are two of my favourite movies (watched repeatedly during college), and how could you flip the channel when Con Air comes on TNT??? (other than Nick Cage’s horrendous South Alabama accent)

Put... the bunny... back... in the box.

PS – Happy Birthday (month) to the LOML :)

3 comments:

Z said...

Finally got mine. The last time I went to homecoming was freshman year and I hung out with Matt Shelley. It'll be good to catch up.

Memphismodern said...

Sadly, I don't think he graduated with us...don't drink and then come to school, kids.

Besides, most of your friends were in the '01 class, right? "Do I know you dude?"

Sarah Green said...

My STD went to the Bryan homestead- I felt better about being left out and all.