Sunday, February 14, 2010

I and Love and You

One of the best parts of my day is rocking our sweet baby girl to sleep. We have a couple different playlists on my iPhone and she really likes the Avett Brothers (BTW, how sweet is having a speaker in the iPhone? It’s like having a portable baby boom-box). Anyways, we’ve been listening to them since we were at the hospital, and we both like our special music bonding time . . .

I love my wife. I love my daughter. Life is good . . .

Hope you and yours had a Happy Valentine’s Day!

4 comments:

MIMI said...

You and Ruthie just made MY day!

Anna Bean said...

So sweet!

Laurie said...

that's such a sweet picture of you and ruthie (the black/white one!) i love her little mouth! she is such a cutie!

starbucksgirl said...

Congratulations on the bambina. Fun times. :)