Tuesday, June 9, 2009

There's a Magazine Called Sunset

Last night whilst the LOML was watching the Bachelorette (no, I was not paying attention), I was catching up on a magazine when it hit me . . . we subscribe to a TON of magazines!!

Cooking Light

YOU'RE WELCOME, PRINT MEDIA INDUSTRY!!

I will point out that two of these were gift subscriptions, two were reward point subscriptions (expiring United sky miles), one comes free with membership in the AICPA, and one is a trial subscription that ends soon (?)

Anyways, just a boring nuance in the lives of TMF'H . . . thought I'd share since there's not too much else going on right now . . .

3 comments:

Z said...

Aww, where's the CMJ? I wish you'd put a copy of an old No Depression in that pic.

A said...

i would've put the one with Cory on the back, but that picture was June 2009 magazines only . . .

starbucksgirl said...

Dude, Sunset magazine rocks. Best West Coast magazine around and I would bet money that you would love it (considering you're love of Orangette and your penchant for cooking).